The 50mm 1.4 lens for canon is one of the best lenses on the market. It is extremely sharp and has great bokeh. It is also very fast and has a wide aperture. This makes it great for low light photography and for taking pictures of fast moving subjects.
Our Suggested Top 10 Best 50mm 1.4 Lens For Canons – Our Picks
50mm Lens Cap Cover Compatible for Canon EF 50mm f/1.4(Not for 1.8) USM,HUIPUXIANG 58mm Fi…
This product is a compatible product for the 1.8mm f/1.4 USM lens. It is made from durable plastic and plastic screws, and it covers the lens with an adjustable cap. The cap can be removed for cleaning or maintenance. It is easy to find and is a great addition to any Lens Bag.
- Compatible for Canon EF 50mm f/1.4(Not for 1.8) USM.
- Compatible for Nikon AF-P(Not for AF) DX Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED.
- The snap-on center pinch design makes it easy to install and remove.
- Made of high-quality plastic ABS material，Colour: Black.
- The leash can be glued to the surface of any camera lens cover to avoid losing the lens cover when taking pictures, and no longer worry about the frequent loss of the lens cover.
JJC Lens Hood Shade for Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens Replaces Canon ES-71II Hood Reverse A…
The JJC Lens Hood Shade is a reverse Attaching lens hood that replaces Canon ES-71II Hood. It includes an 8-osterone spritz bottle to help it startAPP and a black design to match your camera. It is made of durable plastic and has a comfortable fit. The JJC Lens Hood Shade is available in black and is available in sizes of 50mm to 1.4mm.
- The lens hood is specially designed for Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM lens, and replaces Canon ES-71II hood
- Flexibility: Reverse attaching to the lens saves storage space. It also allows you to put on a filter and a lens cap
- Unique Design: The hood features a non-glare matte finish on the interior surface to further limit lens flare so no vignetting will show with the hood on
- Improvement: To prevent stray light from the lens by extending and shading the end of the lens, improving your contrast and image quality
- Protection: With the extended lens end, it can protect your lens from moisture, wind-blown debris and accidental impact
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens (Renewed)
When it comes to photography, there are no mistakes that we make. We take the time to learn from each and every shot, and that includes taking pictures of our pets. We love nature, and our 50mm f/1.8 STM lens is the perfect addition to any camera. It’s stylish and efficient, making it perfect for anyone who wants to shoot photos of nature.
- 50mm focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continous Move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens (2515A003) + Pro Starter Bundle Kit – International Version (…
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens – 2515A003 is perfect for low light conditions. It offers a large f/1.4 aperture for capturing video or images with clarity and accuracy. The lens is equipped with the Pro Starter Bundle Kit, which includes a 2515A003 digital camera, body, lens, and cleaning kit. This lens is perfect for anyone looking to purchase a new lens for their camera.
- Prime Lens – EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format – Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/22
- Two High Refractive Index Elements – Super Spectra Coating
- Micro Ultrasonic Motor AF System – Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm
- Brand new, Retail Packaging
- High Speed Prime Lense – 1 Year AOM Warranty
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens (2515A003) + Filter Kit + Lens Pouch + Cap Keeper + Cleaning …
The Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens is a great choice for when you want a lens that can offer a lot of performance and a good price-performance ratio. It features a large f/1.4 aperture, so you can focus error-free on most subjects. Additionally, the USM lens form of technology allows you to take pictures and videos without interruption or interruption in data communication. The Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM lens is also water-resistant for use in freshwater and streaming recordings into a movie.
- Bundle Items Includes: 1 x Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens, 1 x 58mm 3 Piece Filter Kit, 1 x Lens Pouch, 1 x Lens Cap Keeper, 1 x Cleaning Kit
- Offering a natural perspective along with a fast maximum aperture, the EF 50mm f/1.4 USM from Canon is a versatile normal-length prime characterized by its bright f/1.4 aperture to suit working in low-light conditions and for producing shallow depth of field imagery. This lens also features a Gaussian optics design, along with two high refractive index elements, to control spherical aberrations and distortion for high sharpness and clarity.
- Complementing the optical design is a micro USM, which enables quick and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus control. Normal prime is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides an 80mm equivalent focal length. Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords great control over depth of field for isolating subjects and using selective focus techniques.
- Key Features: EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format – Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/22 – Two High Refractive Index Elements – Super Spectra Coating – Micro Ultrasonic Motor AF System – Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm
- Compatibility: Blackmagic Design Camera 6K, Blackmagic Design Camera 6K Pro, 1D Mark IV, 1D X, 1D X Mark II, 1D X Mark III, 1Ds Mark III, 50D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 5D Mark IV Canon Log, 5DS, 5DS R, 60D, 6D, 6D Mark II, 70D, 77D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 80D, 90D, C100 EF-Mount, C200 EF-Mount, C300 EF-Mount, C300 Mark II EF-Mount, C300 Mark III EF-Mount, C500 EF-Mount, C700 EF-Mount, SL1, SL2, SL3, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, T8i, XSi
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras, Fixed
The Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens is the perfect choice for Canon SLR cameras that need to capture a large environment with a small amount of footage. It has a wide range of brother lenses at your disposal to help you shooting in a variety of conditions and tints up to 50% more detail than a human’s hair on a telephoto lens. It has a standard 14mm filter size and comes with a Montresor lens case.
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements, Groups: 7 by 6, Diaphragm: Blades 8, Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter. Minimum focusing distance: 17.8 inch
- An f 1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- 2 high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference
- This large aperture standard prime lens has superior peripheral brightness even at the maximum aperture
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups, Filter size: 77 millimeter
- Optimized for Digital – super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting – a common problem of digital cameras
- The optimum optical design and molded glass aspherical lens elements provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations, including coma aberration, resulting in superior optical performance
- The Hypersonic Motor (HSM) ensures silent, high speed auto-focusing as well as full time manual focusing capability
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras – Fixed (Re…
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens is a great choice for those who love photography. It is a medium telephoto lens that will give you good range and gives you the potential to take pictures that are three times the size of what you could take with a other medium telephoto lens. It has a long throw, making it good for taking pictures of people and other objects that are two and a half times the size of what you could take with a other medium telephoto lens.
- Standard focal length 50mm lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6; Diaphragm: Blades 8; Filter Thread: Font 58mm; An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference
Canon ES71II Lens Hood for EF 50mm f/1.4 SLR Lens
This Canon ES71II lens hood is designed to protect your 50mm f/1.4 SLR lens by blocking hot air and debris from entering the lens. The hood is made from durable materials to ensure your lens is never left behind.
- Product Type :Camera Lenses
- Package Dimensions :4.318 Cm L X9.144 Cm W X9.398 Cm H
- Country Of Origin :Japan
- Package Weight :0.13Lbs
Sigma 50mm F1.4 Art DG HSM Lens for Canon
The Sigma 50mm F1.4 Art DG HSM Lens is a high-end lens for the Canon EOS Rebel T6. It has a medium telephoto range and provides good resolution at the wide end. It is loveable andlively looking lens with good color and contrast. It has a good fogging properties and has been used by major film and digital art festivals.
- 50mm focal length
- 75mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 80mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 77mm filters.Angle of View (35mm):46.8°
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16.
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor.
- Three Special Low Dispersion Elements.
- Floating System & Large Diameter Design
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock.
JJC Reversible Bayonet Lens Hood Shade for Canon EF 50mm F1.4 USM Lens Replaces Canon Lens…
The JJC reversible bayonet lens hood shade for the Canon EF 50mm F1.4 USM lens is designed to match the ES-71II lens hood and provide same protection for your lens. This hood shade is made of durable plastic and is attached by a metal clip. The shade contains two screw-in bayonet lens hoods that are easy to set up and work with.
- Replaces Canon ES-71II lens hood, fits Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM (only)
- Blocks stray light from entering the lens, no vignetting would show with the hood on
- Not impact the use of filters and lens caps, reversible for compact storage
- Non-glare matte finish prevents reflections. Extra protection from accidental impact
- What’s in the box : Lens Hood x 1, Microfiber Cleaning Cloth X 1
How To Buy The Best 50mm 1.4 Lens For Canon
How much does a 50mm 1.4 lens for canon cost? Buying a new 50mm 1.4 lens for canon can be a costly endeavor, so it’s important to know how much your 50mm 1.4 lens for canon will cost before you commit to buying one. As you’re shopping for your next 50mm 1.4 lens for canon, you’ll encounter many different models and prices.
Some are cost low-to-mid-range, while others are more expensive. Keep in mind that many factors go into the price, including brand, construction, material, and quality when you will buy the best 50mm 1.4 lens for canon.
The brand is one of the most important things to consider when buying a 50mm 1.4 lens for canon. Why? Because it’s the only way you can really find out the best 50mm 1.4 lens for canon. A good brand will always come with the guarantee that its products are high-quality and long-lasting.
It also should stand behind its products and offer customers the chance to return them if they don’t like them. The brand name itself should also make you feel good about the product. In addition, it should be trustworthy, reliable, and offer a decent level of customer service.
If you’re looking to buy the best 50mm 1.4 lens for canon that will last, durability is going to be a major concern. While you may think that you’re buying a 50mm 1.4 lens for canon for its comfort level, it’s important to realize that durability is an equally important factor to consider when choosing a 50mm 1.4 lens for canon.
You should care about the durability of your 50mm 1.4 lens for canon because they will last much longer than any other product you buy. Therefore, when selecting a 50mm 1.4 lens for canon, the type of material used in its construction is the most important factor to consider in terms of durability.
When you’re choosing a 50mm 1.4 lens for canon, it’s essential to understand what the manufacturer has included in the price tag. When you buy a 50mm 1.4 lens for canon from a well-known name in the industry, you can expect its quality to be high.
The more brands they’ve made 50mm 1.4 lens for canons for, the better. For example, if you’re considering buying a 50mm 1.4 lens for canon from a brand, you should know that they’re a big name in the industry and have a very large selection of models.
That said, not all brands are created equal, so you may want to research different brands on your own to see which one you like best.
Most 50mm 1.4 lens for canons come with a star rating system, which is pretty easy to use. Once you find a model that appeals to you, it’s important to check out customer ratings to see how well-liked a model is.
This will help you know if there are any issues with the product. You can also check out customer reviews on the website to see what others think about the model. Many people have mixed feelings about the customer ratings and reviews system. Some love them, while others think they’re mostly negative.
What matters most is what you think. And, you should always be skeptical of anything that comes from an online source. You want to make sure that everything is true before you buy.
The design of a 50mm 1.4 lens for canon is equally as important as its other features. In terms of color, there is no exact color of the most popular 50mm 1.4 lens for canons, but there are many good colors out there; choose the best one that suits your needs.
You may also want to consider purchasing a model with certain designs that will feel more spacious and modern.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to 50mm 1.4 lens for canon
1. What is the maximum aperture of the 50mm 1.4 lens for canon?
The maximum aperture of the 50mm 1.4 lens for canon is 1.4.
2. What is the minimum focusing distance of the 50mm 1.4 lens for canon?
The minimum focusing distance of the 50mm 1.4 lens for canon is 1.5 feet.
3. What is the filter size of the 50mm 1.4 lens for canon?
The filter size of the 50mm 1.4 lens for canon is 52mm.
Asking yourself these questions can help you determine whether or not a 50mm 1.4 lens for canon is good for you.
How often do I use my 50mm 1.4 lens for canon?
Does the 50mm 1.4 lens for canon fit my needs?
How much money am I willing to spend?
Does the model appeal to me aesthetically?
Does the 50mm 1.4 lens for canon feel like it’s durable and/or long lasting?
What is the best 50mm 1.4 lens for canon for my budget?
What do the reviews say about this product?
How much will this product cost me over time?
What benefits are there with buying this product?
The 50mm 1.4 lens for canon is a great choice for anyone looking for a fast, versatile, and affordable prime lens. It is perfect for a wide variety of photography genres including portraits, landscapes, street photography, and more. With its fast maximum aperture, the 50mm 1.4 lens is perfect for low-light shooting and capturing fast-moving subjects. It is also a great choice for videographers and filmmakers. The 50mm 1.4 lens is a versatile and affordable option for anyone looking for a fast prime lens.