The Noctua NH-D14 is a behemoth of a CPU cooler. It’s a massive dual-tower cooler that’s capable of cooling even the hottest CPUs on the market. It’s also one of the most quiet CPU coolers you can buy, thanks to its impressive array of fans and noise-cancelling features. If you’re looking for the best 60mm CPU cooler, the Noctua NH-D14 is the clear choice.
Comparison Chart For 10 Best 60mm Cpu Coolers
Cooler Master i71C RGB Intel Low-Profile CPU Air Cooler, Anodized Black Aluminum Fins, Cop…
Looking for a low-profile Intel CPU air cooler that offers excellent performance and looks? Look no further than the i71C RGB. This cooler is an anodized black aluminum fins and copper insert base with MF120 RGB lighting fan that provides excellent performance and looks. This cooler is perfect for anyipher computer.
- Compatible with Intel LGA1200/115X; Air flow 37 CFM; Noise level 25.0 decibels
- 60 millimeter super thin design perfectly fits all-in-one systems or limited form factor cases.
- Anodized black aluminum fins plus copper insert provides excellent heat dissipation.
- 120 millimeter diameter RGB fan ready for more than 16.7 million color options
- Compatible with Asus aura sync, Gigabyte RGB fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and as rock RGB LED.
- CPU socket support – LGA1200, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150
ID-COOLING IS-40X 45mm Height Low Profile CPU Cooler 4 Heatpipes CPU Air Cooler with 15mm …
The ID-COOLING IS-40X is an ideal width and height low profile CPU cooler with 15mm thick heatpipes and a slim fan. It can cools down to the inside temperature of 42 degrees Celsius in only 45 minutes. The fan is a 92x92x15mm PWM that can be programmed to run at a specific speed or at any speed that you set it. The ID-COOLING IS-40X can also be customized to meet the needs of your computer.
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The low-profile CPU cooler comes with 4 heat pipes and a 92mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from the CPU.
- 【Low-profile Design】Ultra-compact low-profile cooler with only 45mm total height – ideal for HTPCs, ITX, and Small Form Factor builds
- 【PWM Fan】The 92mm PWM fan delivers Low-Noise for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 44.3CFM; Noise Level: 14.0~33.0dB(A)
- 【RAM Compatibility】The small size CPU cooler design provides excellent memory compatibility even in Mini-ITX motherboards
- 【Compatibility】Intel LGA1151/1150/1155/1156/1200 and AMD AM4.
Noctua NH-L9a-AM4 chromax.Black, Low-Profile CPU Cooler for AMD AM4 (Black)
Noctua NH-L9a-AM4 chromax is perfect for those who want to buy a low-profile CPU cooler for their AMD AM4 computer. This cooler is made from durable materials that will protect your computer from day-to-day use. The chromax design ensures that your computer is just the right temperature, while the black color gives it a sleek look. This cooler also includes an easy-to-use interface that makes it easy to set up and use.
- Proven premium heatsink (more than 50 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites), now available in an all-black design that goes great with many colour schemes and RGB LEDs
- Only 37mm height allows it to fit ultra-compact HTPC and Small Form Factor (SFF) cases, tailored footprint guarantees 100% RAM and PCIe compatibility on all ITX, Micro-ATX and ATX AM4 motherboards
- Renowned, award-winning NF-A9x14 slim 92mm fan with Low-Noise Adaptor and PWM for automatic speed control: Full cooling performance under load, whisper quiet at idle!
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on AMD Ryzen CPUs and APUs
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for AMD Ryzen CPUs & APUs with moderate heat load (e.g. 5600, 4750G, 4650G, 4600G, see compatibility list)
Noctua NH-L12 Ghost S1 Edition, Premium Low Profile CPU Cooler with Quiet 92mm PWM Fan (Br…
The Noctua NH-L12 Ghost S1 Edition is a premium low profile CPU cooler with a quiet 92mm fan. It is made with high-quality materials and it is sure to provide you with the best performance. The Noctua NH-L12 Ghost S1 Edition is the perfect choice for those who want the best performance and the best price.
- Award-winning Noctua NH-L12 low-profile cooler for quiet Small Form Factor (SFF) builds, special edition for the Louqe Ghost S1 case
- Single NF-B9 92mm fan configuration for optimal fit and performance in the Ghost S1 enclosure, PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for ultimate quietness of operation
- Latest, easy-to-install SecuFirm2 mounting system for Intel LGA115x (LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156), LGA1200, LGA20xx (LGA2066, LGA2011-0, LGA2011-3) & AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+), FM1
- Further improved second generation NT-H2 thermal compound for optimal overall cooling performance
- Deluxe choice for CPUs with moderate heat load (see CPU compatibility list on Noctua.at website), e.g. Intel 13900, 13700, 13600 or AMD Ryzen 7950X3D, 7900X3D, 7800X3D, 7700, etc.
Noctua NH-U12S Redux, High Performance CPU Cooler with NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM 120mm Fan (Gr…
Noctua NH-U12S Redux is a high performance CPU cooler with a redux-1700 PWM 120mm fan. This cooler has a dedicated fan hub and a long-life battery. The Noctua NH-U12S Redux is perfect for high performance computers and is available in grey.
- Streamlined, more affordable redux line version of the award-winning NH-U12S heatsink
- Slim 120mm size for excellent case, RAM and PCIe compatibility: fits most tower cases (158mm height), doesn’t overhang the RAM slots, doesn’t block the PCIe on most ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards
- Quiet NF-P12 redux-1700 120mm fan with PWM for automatic speed control: full cooling performance under load, near silent at idle!
- Pre-applied high-quality NT-H1 thermal paste & SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4 & AM5
- Renowned Noctua quality at an attractive price, smart choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 13900, 13700, 13600) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 7950X3D, 7900X3D, 7800X3D, 7700)
Dynatron K666 60mm 2 Ball CPU Cooler for Intel LGA Socket 1151/1150 / 1155/1156
Dynatron K 666 is a60mm 2 ball CPU coolant that is designed to keep computers running for up to 60 minutes. It contains all the components needed to keep your computer running, including an airtight system fan and a high-quality plasticCase. The K 666 coolant is made with a high quality materials, and it is sure to keep your computer running like a well-oiled machine.
- Dynatron K666 2U&Up CPU Fan For Intel Socket 1156
- 6025 Side-blow fan with PWM Function
- Material: Copper Base Aluminum Fins with Heat Pipe embedded.
- Cooler Mounted in Captive design
- Dynatron K666 Intel Sandy Bridge Xeon Core i3 Core i5 Core i7 for socket 1155/1156 2U Active Solution 2 Ball Bearing CPU Cooler (K666)
ID-COOLING IS-55 ARGB White CPU Cooler Low Profile 57mm Height CPU Air Cooler ARGB 5 Heatp…
The ID-COOLING IS-55 ARGB White CPU Cooler is a low profile heatpipes CPU cooler that features a fan for Intel LGA1700/115X/1200 and AMD AM4/AM5. This product is also available with a slim fan for the ID-COOLING IS-55 ARGB White CPU Cooler.
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The low-profile CPU cooler comes with 5 heat pipes and a 120mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from the CPU.
- 【Low-profile Design】Ultra-compact low-profile cooler with only 57mm total height – ideal for HTPCs, ITX, and Small Form Factor builds.
- 【RGB Sync】The addressable RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard via the 5V 3PIN connector.
- 【RAM Compatibility】The small-size CPU cooler design provides excellent memory compatibility even in Mini-ITX motherboards.
- 【Compatibility】Intel LGA 1700/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156 and AMD AM4/AM5.
Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler (65mm, Brown)
Noctua NH-L9x65 is a high-quality CPU cooler that provides excellent cooling for your computer. The brown color is perfect for any computer case. This Noctua cooler is low-profile and provides excellent cooling for your computer.
- Compact low-profile cooler with only 65mm total height – ideal for HTPCs, ITX and Small Form Factor builds
- Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards
- Highly optimised NF-A9x14 slim 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1700 (LGA17xx family) LGA1200, LGA115x, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4 & AM5
- Recommended for CPUs with low to moderate heat dissipation (see CPU compatibility list), e.g. Intel 13900, 13700, 13600 or AMD Ryzen 7950X3D, 7900X3D, 7800X3D, 7700 etc.
StarTech.com 1U 60x10mm Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler Fan – Low Profile CPU Cooler w/ Copper Hea…
The StarTech.com 1U 60x10mm Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler Fan is a low profile CPU cooler that comes with a copper heatsink and TX3 interface. It can cool down to a black temperature of 30°C with just one watt of power. This fan is perfect for using a CPU in the high temperature environment.
- Processor cooler
- (Socket A
- Socket 370)
- 60 mm
ElecGear Replacement Internal Cooling Fan Compatible with Nintendo Switch HAC-001, CPU Hea…
Introducing ElecGear’s Replacement Internal Cooling Fan Compatible with the Nintendo Switch HAC-001, CPU Heatsink Cooler and Thermal Compound Paste. This kit comes with a screwdriver and repair tool kit to fix your device. The fan is also compatible with the ElecGear CPU Heatsink Cooler and the Nintendo Switch HAC-001. This kit is the perfect way to keep your Nintendo Switch in cool condition.
- [Switch CPU Fan] – The replacement cooling fan is compatible with Nintendo Switch video games console. Fits Switch ✅HAC-001 and the battery improved model ✅HAC-001(-01). Not compatible with Switch Lite ❌HDH-001 or ❌2021 OLED. Brand-new and tested in perfect working condition. Well wrapped in ESD protective bag and all the necessary repair tools included. Please study what we have done on improving the fan system below
- [ElecGear vs. Nintendo] – 🔴Newly designed cooling fan at max 8800RPM (100% Duty) which is 10% faster than Nintendo original. 🟠Each piece of fans is tested at fine dynamic balance that is why you might see the red balancing mud on the rotor. 🟡Refined 3x shockproof O-ring feet. 🟢Additional noise absorbing EVA sheet covers the entire metal plate and makes sure 2dB decrease of noise level. We deliberately leave you with the pasting operation for DIY fun
- [Thermal Paste and Tool Kit] – Specially customized thermal compound is the ideal CPU heatsink grease with high thermal conductivity (6.5w/m-k), low thermal resistance, metal-free, non-bleeding and easy to apply. Y-tipped Y00 tri-wing, PH000 Phillips screwdriver and plastic opening tool for easy teardown and assembly. The disposable pre-moistened wipes makes quick and easy removal of the old thermal paste
- [What’s in Package] – 1x Replacement Internal CPU Cooling fan; 1x Thermal Paste Tube; 1x EVA sheet; 3x Silicone O-ring Pads; 1x Y00 Tri-wing Screwdriver; 1x PH000 Cross Screwdriver; 1x Plastic Opening Pry Tool; 1x Wet and Dry Wipes. Installation demonstration offered on ElecGear tech support site
Best 60mm Cpu Cooler – Buying Guide
The cost of a 60mm cpu cooler is a major factor to consider when buying a new one. There’s no doubt that a higher quality 60mm cpu cooler will usually cost more than a lesser-quality one. However, this doesn’t mean that you need to spend as much money as possible. Try to get an idea of the average price of the model you’re looking at, and compare it to other models on the market.
This will give you a good indication of the price range you can expect to pay for the best 60mm cpu cooler. As mentioned above, there’s no industry standard for pricing. However, if you do some research and find out what similar products are selling for, you’ll be able to determine what price range you’re working with.
Brands matter, so it’s important to look at the quality and the reputation of the company you’re buying from. You want to find a brand you can trust and rely on, as well as a company that provides good customer service if you have any issues or questions.
Doing some research on the manufacturer will give you a good idea of what kind of reviews they receive and how reputable they are. If you’re looking for the best 60mm cpu cooler type, you may want to consider this information when making your final decision.
One of the first things you need to think about when you start your 60mm cpu cooler comparison is how long you want your 60mm cpu cooler to last. Most people opt for a 60mm cpu cooler that will last for years, which should be enough time to make sure it fits their needs and budget.
When you’re shopping for a 60mm cpu cooler online, you’ll often find a wide variety of models, all claiming to be durable. However, just because a model says it’s durable doesn’t necessarily mean it will last for many years.
That said, there are some things you can do to increase the longevity of your 60mm cpu cooler. You want to look for the best 60mm cpu coolers that use the best materials and manufacturing methods available.
The specification section of your 60mm cpu cooler comparison is where you’ll find the most important information about your chosen 60mm cpu cooler. It’s a good idea to get familiar with it as it will help you understand what you’re getting into before making a purchase.
When buying a 60mm cpu cooler online, you’ll often find that a model’s price can change dramatically, depending on whether the 60mm cpu cooler has been discontinued or not. If you don’t see any reviews, you may want to take the time to read a few before buying.
One of the best ways to see what people think of a specific product is by checking out its customer ratings. If you’re looking to buy an expensive item like a 60mm cpu cooler, you may want to check out the reviews for a particular brand before you make your purchase.
You can find user feedback for most major 60mm cpu cooler brands online.
You can also check out the consumer reports for a 60mm cpu cooler, which provide detailed information about how people rate different models and durability.
This may seem like a no-brainer, but it’s something to think about when buying a 60mm cpu cooler. There are plenty of models out there with similar features, but some of them look more pleasing to the eye than others. That’s why it’s important to consider what’s important to you before you start shopping.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to 60mm cpu cooler
What is the purpose of a 60mm cpu cooler?
A 60mm CPU cooler is a cooling device that helps to dissipate the heat generated by a computer’s central processing unit (CPU). By dissipating heat, the cooler helps to keep the CPU from overheating, which can lead to damage or malfunction.
How does a 60mm cpu cooler work?
A 60mm CPU cooler works by cooling the CPU with a 60mm fan. The fan blows air over the CPU, which helps to keep the CPU cool.
What are the benefits of using a 60mm cpu cooler?
There are several benefits to using a 60mm cpu cooler. First, it can help to improve the overall cooling of your system by providing more surface area for heat to dissipate. Additionally, a 60mm cpu cooler can help to reduce noise levels by providing a more efficient cooling solution. Finally, a 60mm cpu cooler can also help to improve the aesthetics of your system by providing a more sleek and streamlined look.
Asking yourself these questions can help you determine whether or not a 60mm cpu cooler is good for you.
How often do I use my 60mm cpu cooler?
Does the 60mm cpu cooler fit my needs?
How much money am I willing to spend?
Does the model appeal to me aesthetically?
Does the 60mm cpu cooler feel like it’s durable and/or long lasting?
What is the best 60mm cpu cooler for my budget?
What do the reviews say about this product?
How much will this product cost me over time?
What benefits are there with buying this product?
The 60mm CPU cooler is a great choice for those who want a reliable and affordable cooling solution for their computer. It is easy to install and maintain, and it keeps your CPU cool and running smoothly.