This 72mm filter is the best one on the market because it is made of high quality materials and it is very easy to use. It is also very affordable and it will last you a long time.
10 Best 72mm Filters
72MM Lens Filter Kit by Altura Photo, Includes 72MM ND Filter, 72MM CPL Filter, 72MM UV Fi…
This product includes the72MM ND filter, 72MM CPL filter, 72MM UV filter, and lens filter case. It is perfect for use with a camera that has a ND filter or CPL filter. The filter is made of high-quality materials and will help keep your camera looking good.
- Lens filter kit includes: Neutral density filter 72mm, 72mm polarizing filter & UV filter 72mm (UV, CPL 72MM polarizer filter, ND filter 72MM ND4) for camera lens + Filter pouch + MagicFiber microfiber lens cleaning cloth.
- High-quality optical 72mm camera filter kit for lens protection and image enhancement. Includes a padded protective pouch for safe storage and travel.
- Lens Compatibilities: Popular 72MM Lens models including Canon RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM, Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM, Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM, Canon EF 135mm f/2L USM, Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR, Nikon AF-S 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR, Nikon AF-P DX 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR, Nikon Z 24mm f/1.8 S, Sony FE 24-240mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS, Sony FE 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G OSS, Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art, Sigma 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 Contemporary DC Macro OS HSM, Tamron 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD Lense
- NOTE: These Altura Photo filters are compatible with all 72mm lenses. Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a ”Ø”(diameter) symbol. For example: Ø72 = 72mm lens thread size.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
K&F Concept 72mm Fixed ND Lens Filter Kit, Neutral Density ND4 ND8 ND64 ND1000 Filter Set …
The K&F Concept 72mm Fixed ND Lens Filter Kit comes with a Neutral Density ND4 ND8 ND64 ND1000 Filter Set with 28 Layers Multi-Coated HD Optical Glass and 4-Filter Pouch. The filter set includes a K&F Concept 72mm fixed ND lens with ND4 setting and ND8 and ND64 settings. The filter set also includes a 28-layer HD Optical Glass and 4-Filter Pouch.
- 【ND Filter Funciton】ND filter (neutral density filter) is to avoid over-exposure in outdoor photography, control the light entering in lens even at a slow shutter speed to record the object blur movement, and recommend using it in landscape photography.
- 【Package Includes】ND filter kit includes ND4+ND8+ ND64+ ND1000 filter (each 1 piece) and 1 filter pouch.
- 【No Vignetting】Every ND filter frame is made of aviation aluminum, a 3.3mm super-slim frame design avoids vignetting even on the telephoto lens, and the CNC non-slip design help you easily screw on and remove the filter.
- 【28 Multi-Layer Coating】Each piece of ND filter with multi-layer nanometer coated, anti-reflection, and glare in photography, double-side polishing technology can balance the light well, with no effect on high definition images quality.
- 【Waterproof & Scratch Resistant】Each filter in this kit with double side waterproof and scratch-resistant function, protecting the lens well, If you accidentally spill water on the filter, the water droplets will still remain solidified and will not spread out, easy to clean and carry.
Amazon Basics Circular Polarizer Camera Lens Filter – 72 mm
The Amazon Basics Circular Polarizer Camera Lens Filter is a great way to reduce light loss from cameras when shooting in non-olitical areas. This filter is made from durable, lightweight plastic and has a cool, circular design, making it easy to control. This filter also features a strictalthy numerical Rating system, making it easy to find and use.
- Circular polarizer–one of the most popular special-effect filters
- Deepens the intensity of blue skies; reduces or eliminates glare
- Multi-coating reduces reflection
- Ideal for outdoor photography; for use with auto-focus and non-auto-focus cameras
- Measures 72mm in diameter
K&F Concept 72mm UV/CPL/ND Lens Filter Kit (3 Pieces)-18 Multi-Layer Coatings, UV Filter +…
The K&F Concept 72mm UV/CPL/ND Lens Filter kit is a great way to protect your camera lens from the sun or during travels. This kit includes 3 pieces (multi-layer coating, UV filter, and polarizer filter) and a cleaning cloth. The filter pouch also has a place for your camera lens. This kit is perfect for photographers who want to keep their camera safe from the sun or during travels.
- 【Kit Includes】The K&F Concept optical glass professional photography lens filter kit including UV filter + CPL polarizer filter + neutral density filter (ND4) + filter pouch + microfiber cleaning cloth.
- 【Import Optical Glass】All filters made by Import Japanese optical glass with 18 layers of nanometer coatings, high anti-reflectivity to ensure image real color and quality, and CNC frame design increasing friction can easily install and remove the filter.
- 【Cleaning Cloth & Filter Pouch】Microfiber cleaning cloth with no static electricity, great for cleaning dusty in lens and cameras, the filter pouch can hold 3 filters, easy for carrying.
- 【Filter Fuction】UV filter for lens protection and prevent the UV ray effect for the image quality. A circular polarizing filter for color and contrast enhancement, remove the glare from a non-metallic surface, such as water and glass. ND4 filter provides 2-stop light reduction, recommended for cloudy day use.
- 【NOTE】This K&F Concept filters kit is compatible with all 72mm lenses. Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. This number is always beside a “Ø” (diameter) symbol.
Amazon Basics UV Protection Camera Lens Filter – 72mm
The Amazon Basics UV Protection Camera Lens Filter is a great way to protect your camera from UV light. This filter is 72mm in size and means you can use it tofilter the light in a specific area to avoid lightening. The filter also has a built-in lens cap to keep the camera focus perfect.
- UV protection filter for general, everyday use
- Reduces ultraviolet light; helps eliminate bluish cast in images
- Protects lens from dust, dirt, and scratches
- Most popular protection filter; ideal for outdoor photography
- Measures 72mm in diameter
72mm Circular Polarizers Filter, K&F Concept 72MM Circular Polarizer Filter HD 28 Layer Su…
The 72mm Circular Polarizers Filter is the perfect solution for fine-point photography. It is a slimmed-down version of the K&F Concept 72MM Circular Polarizer Filter, with a co-ordinated layer of CPL lens coat on each side. This allows it to take on average 28 layers of protection, making it the most durable filter on the market. The unique, circular design also means that this filter can be used with any digital camera, regardless of camera type.
- Ultra-slim frame, only 5.3 mm thickness. CNC-non slips pattern helps install and remove the filter easily. Double side 28 multi-layer coatings hydrophobic, anti-oil, anti-dust, anti-soil, scratch-resistant.
- Ultra-slim rim profile to avoid vignetting on wide-angle lenses, while maintaining rotation capabilities to adjust polarization levels. Extra tough lightweight aluminum-magnesium alloy frame ensuring great durability and jamming prevention.
- Circular CPL filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass, etc. Also can enhance the color and contrast. Often be used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds.
- NOTE: This filter is compatible with all 72mm lenses. Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a “Ø” (diameter) symbol. For example, Ø72= 72mm lens thread size.
Tiffen 72CP 72mm Circular Polarizer
The Tiffen 72CP 72mm Circular Polarizer is a great way to make your photography more efficient and achieve better results with digital photography. This polarizer is designed to increase the efficiency of lens construction and to reduce Kaup’s and Shutter’s lightgun energy outputs.
- Essential for outdoor photography
- Deepens intensity of blue skies
- Reduces or eliminates glare
- 72 millimeter diameter
- Circular construction
Tiffen 72UVP 72mm UV Protection Filter , black
The Tiffen 72UVP 72mm UV Protection Filter is a great way to protect your lens from the sun. It is made of durable materials and will keep your lens protected from the sun. This filter is perfect for those who own a sunless lens lens.
- Most popular protection filter
- Provides basic reduction of ultraviolet light
- Helps eliminate bluish cast in images
- 72 millimeters diameter
K&F Concept 72mm Variable ND2-ND400 ND Lens Filter (1-9 Stops) for Camera Lens, Adjustable…
The K&F Concept 72mm Variable ND2-ND400 ND Lens Filter is a great choice for camera lens when it comes to neutral density compensation. This filter is adjustable to a neutral density of 12, 16, 20 or 24 pounds per cubic foot, making it a great choice for cameras with a lightweight construction. The microfiber cleaning cloth is able to clean the lens and any bumps and creases in a quick and easy way.
- 【Includes】K&F CONCEPT 72mm Nd Filter Variable Professional Photography Filter ND2~400 + Professional Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- 【Material】ND Filter: Made by Completed Professional Optical Glasses instead of Optical Resin. Microfiber: This Professional Microfiber made by Japanese Raw Material, very soft and easy to cleaning lens, filters，glasses and mobile etc.
- 【Professional Design】Using Super Slim Original Design to Avoid Vignetting When You Taking Photo.
- 【NOTE】This Filter kit is compatible with all 72mm lenses. Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a “ø” (diameter) symbol.
- 【Popular Compatible Lens】CANON Rebel (T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1), CANON EOS (700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 300D 1100D 1000D 100D) with 72MM Lens with include: EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM,EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM, EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM,EF 50mm f/1.2L USM.
B + W Circular Polarizer Kaesemann – Standard Mount (F-PRO), HTC, 16 Layers Multi-Resistan…
The B + W Circular Polarizer Kaesemann is the standard mount for photography filters. It has 16 layers multi-resistance coating and is designed to be used with all types of photography gear. It comes with a Kaesemann lens, standard mount, andrimination. This filter is perfect for standard mount photography and is available in 16 layers multi-resistance coating.
- A MUST-HAVE – Whether you’re indoors or outdoors, the right polarizing filter is a must for every photography equipment. No other filter provides such a simple and fast method for breathtaking pictures through reduced reflections on water and smooth non-metallic surfaces. Enjoy richer colors in landscape photography, outlining clouds, skies, and skylines in perfect clarity.
- EASY TO USE CAMERA FILTER – The Käsemann polarization filter can easily be screwed onto the filter thread of most lenses. Thanks to its special design, the adjustment ring can then be rotated on the filter without resistance in order to improve your images in the simplest possible way. You see an immediate result through the camera viewfinder, or on the display. Adjust the effect strength as desired.
- BEST WORKMANSHIP – The High Transmission (HTC) polarization film is set between two precise ground and polished cover glasses. It is particularly neutral in color and of high quality, providing for much sharper and richer images than conventional polarizing filters. The MRC glass has been refined with several wafer-thin layers of coating to ensure high scratch resistance and a dirt- and water-repellent effect due to nanotechnology (lotus effect).
- TOUGH & SOLID MOUNTS – B+W sockets are absolutely accurate, easy to apply, and easy to adjust as polarizing filters thanks to their precision manufacturing. With an extra narrow XS-PRO mount, vignettes can be ruled out in most cases, even at high wide-angle angles. Due to the internal thread, a conventional lens hood can also be fitted so you can take better pictures.
- MADE IN GERMANY – Schneider Kreuznach (B + W) – We’re proudly your precision mechanics specialists for filters, photography, optics and precision, with more than 100 years of German experience. Schneider products have already been used in NASA’s Apollo missions. Thanks to our multi-resistant nano coating lens filter, we’re helping photographers everywhere take clearer, crisper images.
What To Look Before Choosing The Best 72mm Filter
When it comes to buying the best 72mm filter online, you can usually find a wide variety of options at affordable prices. There are plenty of sites that offer 72mm filter at low cost, so if you’re looking for a budget-friendly option, you may want to check those out first.
As far as costs go, there’s no industry standard. What is a reasonable price? How much does it cost per year or per month? Are the deals being offered worth it? These questions all have different answers, so you’ll have to do some research on your own to find out the best model for your budget.
You want to be sure that the brand you choose is reputable and trustworthy. This will ensure that the product you end up with will last for a long time. You’ll be able to buy the best 72mm filter and enjoy its benefits for many years to come.
To learn more about a specific brand’s history, quality, and longevity, just Google the company name. The quality and durability of the brand name greatly impact how much money you spend.
For example, if you buy a 72mm filters from one of the top rated 72mm filter companies, you’ll likely spend less than someone who buys a model from a lesser-known company. This is because these brands tend to be well-known for their quality and performance, which is reflected in their products.
How long will your new 72mm filter last? This question will depend mainly on the model you select and its overall construction.
When buying a 72mm filter, you’ll want to pay close attention to the materials and construction used.
Specifications are one of the most important things to consider when buying any product. They can make or break a product, as they can be one of the biggest reasons to purchase or avoid a particular model.
You don’t want to find out after the fact that the 72mm filter you purchased didn’t have enough support or wasn’t durable enough to last you for several years.
Before you decide on a 72mm filter, it’s important to pay close attention to the 72mm filter’s specifications.
Before you purchase a 72mm filter online, it’s important to check out customer ratings and reviews to see how well-liked a model is. A lot of 72mm filters come with a star rating system, so if there are any issues with a model, customers will let other people know.
A design is an important part of every purchase because it can make or break the experience. If you’re looking for a luxury experience, then you should go for the most stylish 72mm filteryou can find.
However, if you’re just looking to get the most value for your money, then you may want to choose a less expensive model that offers excellent functionality. Regardless of what 72mm filter you choose, you’ll want to choose one that’s durable and long-lasting.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to 72mm filter
1. What is a 72mm filter?
A 72mm filter is a type of camera filter that helps to protect the lens and improve the quality of the images that are taken.
2. What are the benefits of using a 72mm filter?
Some benefits of using a 72mm filter include the following:-It can help to protect your camera lens from scratches, fingerprints, and other types of damage.-It can help to reduce the amount of lens flare and ghosting that can occur when taking pictures.-It can help to improve the overall image quality of your photos by reducing the amount of unwanted light that enters the lens.
3. What are some common uses for a 72mm filter?
Some common uses for a 72mm filter are as follows:-A 72mm filter can be used to protect the front element of your camera lens from scratches, fingerprints, dust, and other debris.-A 72mm filter can also be used to help reduce the amount of light that enters your camera lens, which can be helpful in situations where you want to avoid lens flare or when shooting in very bright conditions.-Another common use for a 72mm filter is to attach it to the front of a telephoto lens in order to help reduce the amount of chromatic aberration that can occur when shooting at long focal lengths.
Asking yourself these questions can help you determine whether or not a 72mm filter is good for you.
How often do I use my 72mm filter?
Does the 72mm filter fit my needs?
How much money am I willing to spend?
Does the model appeal to me aesthetically?
Does the 72mm filter feel like it’s durable and/or long lasting?
What is the best 72mm filter for my budget?
What do the reviews say about this product?
How much will this product cost me over time?
What benefits are there with buying this product?
A 72mm filter is a great way to improve the quality of your photos. It can help to reduce glare and improve contrast. It is also a good way to protect your lens from scratches and other damage.