An audio interface is a device that connects musical instruments and other audio devices to a computer. It is used to record, edit, and play back digital audio. The best 8 channel usb audio interface is the one that best meets your needs. There are many different types of audio interfaces, so it is important to choose the one that is right for you.
10 Best 8 Channel Usb Audio Interfaces List
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface, for Producers, Musicians, Bands, Con…
The Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 is the perfect USB audio interface for producers,Musicians, Bands, Content Creators. With its high-fidelity, studio quality recording, and all the software you need to record, the Scarlett 18i20 is the perfect choice for the final piece of the audio mix.
- Pro performance with eight of the finest mic preamps – Sound better than ever with 18i20’s eight mic preamps. Achieve a brighter and a more open recording thanks to the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen. A switchable Air mode will add extra clarity to your acoustic instruments when recording with your Scarlett 18i20, replicating the revered Focusrite console.
- All the inputs and outputs you’ll ever need – Record multiple instruments at once directly through the eight available line inputs, allowing you to multi-track and capture the live performance. Enough inputs to make any space into a fully fledged recording studio. With super low latency and class-leading drivers, you will have no problems capturing audio in the moment that is well-polished and true to the original source.
- Crystal clear playback in studio quality – Get professional sounding recordings with Scarlett’s high-performance converters which enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz. Your recordings will retain all of their sonic qualities so that you can hear all the details in your track on playback.
- Get the perfect guitar take – There’s no need to sacrifice your tone with two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass. Capture your sound with clarity and have your audio stand out in all its glory without any unwanted clipping or distortion thanks to our Gain Halos.
- All the tools you need to start recording right, now – In the form of Hitmaker Expansion, we’ve partnered with our favourite industry partners to provide you with plenty of sound content and software so that you can create and record music right away. Create powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums. Get studio quality vocals with the aid of Antares Auto-Tune Access that allows natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best vocal takes.
- Enjoy three years of warranty – Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a three-year warranty if any Focusrite hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault.
Professional Audio Mixer Sound Board Console Desk System Interface 8 Channel Digital USB B…
The Professional Audio Mixer Sound Board Console Desk System is a great way to add value to your desk system. This system has 8 digital inputs, including a digital audio in, a digital audio out, and a Bluetooth enabled input, so you can easily connect your music playback devices. The system also has a digital keyboard, a digital sound card, a digital DJ mixer, and a 16bit DSP processor. The black finish will make your work look more luxurious.
- USB/Flash Reader /MP3 Compatibility : Connect your external USB, computer PC, flash drive or Bluetooth device to Mix & record; Use the built in controls to play/pause, skip tracks and switch between modes
- Bluetooth Wireless Music Streaming : Hassle and cable free audio streaming ability directly to the console unit; Mix your iPad, iPhone, Android smart phone to your DJ session; This audio mixer makes it a breeze to wirelessly stream all your favorite music tunes to the mixing board easily from Pandora or Spotify
- MIC plus Sterero Line Inputs : Supporting XLR and unbalanced 1/4″ plug with plus 48V phantom buttons, highly accurate LED peak level indicator and ultra musical 3 band EQ on all channels; Ultra low noise, high headroom mixer with super easy functionality for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Rugged Steel Chassis: With sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime, this compact DJ mixer will provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity; This incredibly versatile mixer is great for high quality on stage performance, live gigs, and Karaoke; Effortlessly achieve premium quality crystal clear studio level quality musical playback
- New Multi Voltage Power Supply : 100V 240V (plus/ 15V DC Power adapter) ideal for worldwide usage; Enjoy a value packed mixing solution today with performances that sound great each time
K-Mix Compact 8-Channel Digital Mixer with Effects and Multi-Channel 8×10 USB Audio Interf…
The K-Mix Compact 8-Channel Digital Mixer with Effects and Multi-Channel 8×10 USB Audio Interface is a great way to increase your music production abilities. This mixer has an 8-channel digital audio interface with effects and a multi-channelusb audio interface for easy audio interface communication. It also has a compact design that can be easily transported. The K-Mix Compact 8-Channel Digital Mixer with Effects and Multi-Channel 8×10 USB Audio Interface is a great choice for music producers and performers.
- K-Mix — The next generation audio interface and programmable mixer for studio and stage.
- AUDIO INTERFACE — K-Mix is a pro-quality USB audio interface with µPre preamps for superb quality audio recording in the studio or on the stage.
- PROGRAMMABLE MIXER — K-Mix is a fully programmable mixer that features flexible routing, per-channel DSP, and can function without a computer.
- CONTROL SURFACE — K-Mix features an unbreakable precision opto-tactile control surface designed from the ground up to command any DAW.
- K-Mix is plug and play with Mac and requires a driver for Windows. The software Editors and Windows drivers are all available through the KMI downloads page
TFCFL Usb Audio Interface Professional Audio Mixer Sound Board Console Desk System Interfa…
The TFCFL Usb Audio Interface is a professional audio mixer that offers 8 channels of digital input and 2 channels of digital output. It also has a phantom power feature that allows you to operate your device stereo. The TFCFL Usb Audio Interface is compatible with DJ software and has a black design that makes it easy to find. It is also compatible with 8-10 computers.
- Specifications:Name: Mixing Console;Input: AC 110V 50Hz 18W;Output: AC 18V X 2 350mA;Material: ABS;Color: Black&Red;Size: 400 x 340 x 37 mm
- Noise, rms 22Hz to 22KHz: EIN -122dBu;Residual output noise ＜-90dBu;L/R main mix noise ＜-82dBu;Aux mix noise ＜-82dBu;Mono EQ: LF, shelving,+/-15dB, 12KHz;HM, peak/dip,+/-15dB, 2.5KHz;LF, shelving,+/-15dB, 80Hz
- Mono channel: XLR balanced, pin 2 hot, 2K ohm, Sensitivity -40 to +14dBu;TRS balanced, tip hot, 10K ohm, Sensitivity -20 to +14dBu;XLR, phantom +48V;2-track return: RCA, unbalanced, 4K ohm, -2dBu;2-track send: RCA, unbalanced, ＜75 ohm, -2dBu;L/R output: XLR unbalanced, pin 2 hot, ＜75 ohm, +4dBu, Max.+22dBu;FX/AUX output: TRS unbalanced, tip hot, ＜75 ohm, -2dBu, Max.+18dBu;Headphones: TRS, tip L, ring R, 30 to 600 ohm headphones recommended
- Technical Parameters: Max Input Level: +24dBu(MIC/Line); +20dbu(other line);Max Output Level: +26dBu(XLR); +20dBu(TRS);Master Meters: 10 segment -24dB to CLIP;Channel Meters: 1 LED signal indication;Frequency Response: 20Hz to 30KHz 0.5dB;CMRR (MIC 1kHz): ＞75dB;THD+N: ＜0.01%(Channel to mix out);Crosstalk at 1kHz: ＞85dB(Fader/Mute shutoff); ＞82dB(inter channel)
- 2-Track monitoring and re play to LR;Headphones and local monitor outputs;Dedicated stereo, peak-retaining monitor meters;Electronically balanced XLR outputs with +26dBu drive capability;Preamp +34dBu maximum input capability for mic or line;Ultra low noise mix head amp design bluetooth & MP3 player/recorder with concise human-machine interactive interface;Digital effect processor;Metal jacks, gold-plated XLRs, sealed pots and switches;External power adapter power supply
- （The product needs to be used with an amplifier）
Kircuit USB Cable Cord for Alesis io2 io4 Express 2-Channel Audio Recording Interface
The Kircuit USB Cable is a must-have for anyone who wants to use an Alesis io2 io4 Express 2-Channel Audio Recording Interface. This cable is perfect for when you need to connect two or more cameras, sound systems, or other audio devices. The Kircuit USB Cable is easy to use and is perfect for recording live or offline use.
- 30 days money back guarantee. 1 full year service warranty.
- 100% Brand New, High Quality Cable
- Tested Units. In Great Working Condition.
M-Audio AIR 192×14 – USB Audio Interface for Studio Recording with 8 In and 4 Out, MIDI Co…
The M-Audio AIR 192×14 is a USB audio interface that is perfect for recording music into audio files with 8 in and 4 out connectivity. It also includes MIDI connectivity for adding sounds and music. The M-Audio AIR 192×14 is also a great choice for using Aleton Live for software control and songwriting.
- Capture Every Detail – Premium component selection and 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring to your Mac / PC;
- Low Latency – Hi-Speed USB / USB-C circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms; USB and USB-C connection cables included
- Pristine Studio Grade Capture – Transparent Crystal preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- Connectivity – 4 XLR+¼” TRS combo inputs, 2 ¼” instrument inputs and 2 ¼” line inputs; Stereo ¼” outputs with direct mono/stereo switch; 2 ¼” assignable auxiliary outs; 2 ¼” headphone outputs
- Unite Your MIDI Gear – 5-pin MIDI In / Out connections for connecting synths, sequencers and other external MIDI gear
- Feature Packed – Rugged metal chassis, large central volume control, VU LED meters and USB/Direct knob for zero latency monitoring
- Pro Software – MPC Beats, Ableton Live Lite, Touch Loops, plus the Creative FX Collection, Xpand!2, Mini Grand, DB33, Strike, Hybrid3, and Revalver
Behringer U-PHORIA UMC1820
The Behringer U-PHORIA UMC1820 is a high-quality microphone that offers a high-quality sound. It has a mini- JACK type connector, so it can be used with surround sound systems, and it has a lossless codec for high-quality audio. It has a 50-60 dB sound impedance, so it can handle high-pitched sounds and voices. The U-PHORIA UMC1820 is a great choice for video content, music, and sound applications.
- Dual Headphone Outputs – 24-bit/96kHz Resolution – Mac/PC
- with 8 Microphone Preamps
- USB 2.0 Audio Interface
- S/PDIF I/O
Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX – 8 Channel Compact Studio Mixer with Built In Effects & USB Audi…
The Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX is a compact, digital audio mixer that features 8 digital channels for creating professional-grade live sound and recording through USB audio interface. The mixer also features an automatic effects section that lets you add or subtract effects to your live sound and recording. Additionally, it has a 8-bandwidths parametric eq section and an 8-dBu input for your digital audio input.
- Portable, Feature-Packed Mixing Desk – 8-channel mixer with 1/4″ line level inputs, a high impedance input / switch for electric guitar and bass (DI), plus XLR inputs with 48V phantom power
- Ready for Any Situation – Separate 1/4″ main and monitor outputs connect to PA speakers, active monitors, amplifiers and recording devices; headphone output with independent level control
- Recording Essentials – XLR inputs with gain trim and switchable high-pass filters; channel EQs with sweepable Mid (Ch 1 and 2 only); Multicolor LED metering for real-time level feedback
- Built in Studio Effects – 15 DSP effects with channel FX Sends (pre and post EQ) and Master FX return level
- Perfect Capture – Class compliant (Mac & PC) USB audio interface records at 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz resolution and sends computer audio to powered loudspeakers and headphones
- Professional Software Suite – Includes AKAI Professional MPC Beats
Wii Hdmi Converter Adapter, Goodeliver Wii to Hdmi 1080p Connector Output Video 3.5mm Audi…
The Wii Hdmi Converter Adapter is an easy and easy way to connect your Wii to your TV! It converts the TV’s 3.5mm audio input to IOS and TV-style input video for Use with all Wii display modes. The white? color is perfect for your next video conference.
- ❤️Wii to Hdmi Converter SUPPORT ALL Wii Display Modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i), Automatic Recognition Conversion 720p or 1080p. HDCP Compliant.
- 👍【BETTER Game Experience】Wii to hdmi With Brand NEW Decoder Chip, Advanced Signal Processing with Great Precision, Colors and Resolution will be Provided.The picture is Exquisite and Stable with no Blurring, no Fuzzy Lines or Lag.
- 🎮【Small in Size】Wii Hdmi Adapter has SMALL Size but Powerful–Plug and Play, No Setting and No Need to Install the Drivers, No Transmission Loss! Works with DVI Monitor.
- 🎧【Extra Audio Jack】Although HDMI output provides audio output, an extra 3.5mm audio jack allows you to connect a speaker or headphone. Even the night owls can enjoy playing in the midnight and no need to worry about disturbing others.
- 🔌【Plug and Play】Super easy to operate. No setting and no need to install the drivers. Just simply hook it up the Wii and plug the HDMI directly into the monitor and enjoying the games with optimal viewing. NOTE: some devices’ auto-setting of screen resolution is 480i instead of 480p, which may not support games at 240p/480i over HDMI. If you switch to 480p mode they may work over HDMI.
Logitech Harmony Elite Remote Control, Hub and App – Discontinued by Manufacturer
Logitech Harmony Elite is the next-generation in Hub and App solutions for creators. This remote control has been completely redesigned with a more intuitive and easy-to-use interface. It’s easy to use with its new Harmony-inspired design, and it has been completely redesigned with a new, more intuitive screen. With Logitech Harmony Elite, creators can finally have control over their Hub and App solutions from anywhere.
- Discontinued by Manufacturer
Things To Consider Before Buying A 8 Channel Usb Audio Interface
Cost is one of the first things people think about when buying the best 8 channel usb audio interface. However, it’s always worth shopping around to see how much different 8 channel usb audio interfaces are priced.
The price of a 8 channel usb audio interface may differ depending on where you buy it, whether it has any features and the quality and durability of the materials used in its construction. That said, a more durable material may offer more value for your money, so it’s worth considering.
Brands are often a huge factor when it comes to buying the best 8 channel usb audio interface purchases. And that’s why we created this buying guide – so you can find the best brands for your needs.
If you’re new to shopping online, it can be a little difficult to tell which company will be the best for you. After all, there are so many different options available and so many reviews to read.
Some companies will have a long history and excellent customer service. Others may offer a wide variety of products or provide a lifetime warranty on their 8 channel usb audio interfaces.
Of course, you also want to consider your budget, so make sure you understand what a quality 8 channel usb audio interface is worth.
The durability is important to know before you buy the best 8 channel usb audio interfaces. You have to ensure the 8 channel usb audio interface lasts for a long time. But it’s often hard to judge which 8 channel usb audio interface will last you. The longevity of your 8 channel usb audio interface is determined by how it’s constructed and the materials used to build it.
The level of durability is measured in terms of the amount of time the 8 channel usb audio interface will last. As with all things, the more you spend on a 8 channel usb audio interface, the longer it should last.
Whether you’re thinking about buying a new 8 channel usb audio interface or just want to ensure that the 8 channel usb audio interface you buy is exactly what it says it is, knowing all the product details will help. The 8 channel usb audio interface you choose should be made with durable and potential materials.
If it’s not potential, it won’t last long. This is why it’s essential to ensure that the model has all the right specifications and features.
When it comes to buying a 8 channel usb audio interface online, there’s really only one authentic way to go about it – do your homework. If you’re planning on purchasing a 8 channel usb audio interface from a brick-and-mortar retailer, you can do your research there.
However, when buying online, this isn’t always the case. Most of the time, you’ll find yourself in an online shopping environment where there are no physical touchpoints to experience a 8 channel usb audio interface.
That’s why it’s important to read as many customer reviews as possible to evaluate how well a product has been received. Customer ratings are a great way to see how a particular product stacks up against other products on the market.
The design of your 8 channel usb audio interface is one of the most important things to consider when you start your 8 channel usb audio interface comparison.
What makes a 8 channel usb audio interface design appealing is a combination of things. One aspect is the look, as it can greatly affect how people perceive the 8 channel usb audio interface. In addition to that, many different aspects of the design make a 8 channel usb audio interface attractive or unappealing.
The thing to consider is what kind of materials are used in the 8 channel usb audio interface. For a 8 channel usb audio interface with a long warranty period, it’s important to look for a company that will stand by their product.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to 8 channel usb audio interface
1. What is an 8 channel usb audio interface?
An 8 channel usb audio interface is a device that allows you to connect eight separate audio channels to your computer via a single USB connection. This can be useful if you want to record multiple audio sources at the same time, or if you want to connect multiple audio devices to your computer.
2. What are the benefits of using an 8 channel usb audio interface?
Some benefits of using an 8 channel usb audio interface include the ability to connect to more devices at once, increased sound quality, and more options for customization. Additionally, 8 channel usb audio interfaces typically have more input and output options than their lower-channel counterparts, providing more flexibility for users.
3. How do I set up an 8 channel usb audio interface?
To set up an 8 channel usb audio interface, you will need to connect the interface to your computer using a USB cable. Once the interface is connected, you will need to open your DAW (digital audio workstation) software and select the interface as your audio input and output device. Once the interface is selected, you will be able to route each input to its own track in your DAW software.
Asking yourself these questions can help you determine whether or not a 8 channel usb audio interface is good for you.
How often do I use my 8 channel usb audio interface?
Does the 8 channel usb audio interface fit my needs?
How much money am I willing to spend?
Does the model appeal to me aesthetically?
Does the 8 channel usb audio interface feel like it’s durable and/or long lasting?
What is the best 8 channel usb audio interface for my budget?
What do the reviews say about this product?
How much will this product cost me over time?
What benefits are there with buying this product?
The 8 channel usb audio interface is a great way to improve your audio experience. It is easy to use and provides high quality sound. With its multiple inputs and outputs, you can connect it to a variety of devices. Whether you are looking to improve your gaming experience or just want better audio for music listening, this audio interface is a great choice.