Home theater systems are becoming more and more popular due to the ability to provide a great home experience on a small fraction of the cost of a major-label movie theater. While different home theater systems offer different features and options, we’ve put together a list of the best home theater systems that are all wireless. If you’re looking for a system that’s both powerful and affordable, we’ve got you covered.
10 Best Home Theater System Wirelesses
VIZIO V-Series 5.1 Home Theater Sound Bar with Dolby Audio, Bluetooth, Wireless Subwoofer,…
The VIZIO V-Series 5.1 Home Theater Sound Bar with Dolby Audio, Bluetooth, Wireless Subwoofer, Voice Assistant Compatible is the perfect solution for your home theater needs. This bar is designed to provide you with access to your Droids, apps and other related content. You can also control your Droids and other devices with the included remote control. The bar also includes DTS surround sound and is Bluetoothready for use in your home theater.
- America’s #1 Sound Bar* – VIZIO has been filling homes with truly immersive audio for over 10 years, and our sound bars just keep getting better. We are proud to provide our customers with top-tier audio products that bring movies, shows, podcasts, music, and more to life like never before. (*#1 Sound Bar Brand in 1H 2022 Source: The NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service, U.S., based on units, Jan. – June 2022 combined.)
- Optimized for 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio 5.1 – Bring out the best audio performance from your 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio 5.1 when connected through HDMI.
- Loud and Clear – The 96dB sound pressure level and 50Hz – 20kHz frequency range deliver dynamic and accurate Sound.
- DTS Virtual:X – Enhances any content with room-filling, floor-to-ceiling virtualized 3D sound.
- 5” Wireless Subwoofer – Place the wireless subwoofer anywhere in the room to add deep booming bass.
- Voice Assistant Input – Use our voice to control your Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant devices through the sound bar with a dedicated 3.5 Aux or Persistent Bluetooth connection.
Polk True Surround III 5.1 Channel Wireless Surround Sound System, Includes Sound Bar, L &…
The Polk True Surround III 5.1 channel wireless surround system includes sound bar, rear surrounds, and 7” subwoofer for an amazing sound experience. This system has easy setup and is capable of playing digital music, videos, and photos. The surround system can be controlled with the included remote or by headend control room settings. The Polk True Surround III is the perfect sound experience for home and office settings.
- A FULL SOUND SYSTEM IN A BOX – Elevate your traditional home theater experience with Polk True Surround III that includes a sound bar, a wireless subwoofer, and L & R surround speakers for immersive audio and deep bass without the clutter of speaker wires
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE 5.1 CH HOME THEATER – With a performance-tuned driver array, the sound bar features (2) 1.75″ x 4.5″ full-range drivers and (2) 3/4″ tweeters, the surrounds feature a 2.75″ full-range driver each, and the wireless sub features a 7″ woofer
- MAKE VIIRTUALLY ANY TV SOUND GREAT – Features Dolby Digital Surround Sound Decoding that delivers rich, room-filling audio. Hear every word clearly with Polk’s patented Voice Adjust Technology that ensures crisp dialogues for all your movies and TV shows
- MULTIPLE CONNECTION OPTIONS – With built-in Bluetooth, pair your compatible iOS/Android devices and wirelessly stream music from your music library or popular streaming services. Features a HDMI ARC, an Aux, and an Optical Input for versatile connectivity
- SIMPLE, QUICK SETUP – Connect the sound bar to virtually any TV with the included cable and sync the surround speakers and the subwoofer with the sound bar by just pressing a few buttons. Works with its own remote control and virtually every TV remote
- POLK’S UNWAVERING COMMITMENT, RELIABILITY, AND CRAFTSMANSHIP has made it one of the most trusted names in home audio. Bring out the best in surround sound systems and acoustic excellence, so you can SIT BACK, RELAX AND LISTEN WITH YOUR HEART
- Included components: subwoofer and soundbar power cords, two surround speaker power supplies
- Power source type: corded electric
- Wireless communication technology: wi-fi
Enclave CineHome PRO – 5.1 Wireless Plug and Play Home Theater Surround Sound System – THX…
The Enclave CineHome PRO is aThe Enclave CineHome PRO is a 5.1 wireless plug and play home theater Surround Sound System that includes 5 active wireless speakers and 10-inch subwoofer. The system is alsoThe Enclave CineHome PRO is a 5.1 wireless plug and play home theater Surround Sound System that includes 5 active wireless speakers and 10-inch subwoofer. The system is also more informationThe Enclave CineHome PRO is a 5.1 wireless plug and play home theater Surround Sound System that includes 5 active wireless speakers and 10-inch subwoofer. This system is more information
- SURROUND SOUND LIKE NO OTHER – The THX Certified CineHome PRO will transform your living room into a true surround sound cinematic experience that no sound bar can match—providing immersive, movie-theater-quality audio.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED – This system includes an Enclave CineHub wireless transmitter, 5 wireless active speakers powered by custom-tuned Class-D amplifiers, a 10-inch wireless subwoofer, an HDMI Cable, power cords, a quick start guide & a remote control.
- DOLBY & DTS AUDIO – Hear cinema-like surround sound with Dolby Audio and DTS encoding technologies, even from stereo signals. Experience your favorite shows and movies how the director intended with clear vocals and rich, room-filling sound.
- PLUG & PLAY SETUP – The CineHub is equipped with ARC for a simple setup process. Connect the HDMI cable provided to the ARC port of your TV, ensure the sound output is set to HDMI ARC and you’re done!
- REMOTE & APP CONTROLS – Enclave is designed to work with your TV or streaming device remote when connected via HDMI ARC to your TV. Want more bass? Connect your smartphone to CineHub with Bluetooth & use our Remote App to customize your sound.
- THX CERTIFIED – Founded by George Lucas in 1983, the THX Certification is reserved for only the best products that offer uncompromising quality, performance & consistency.
Enclave CineHome II – 5.1 Wireless Plug and Play Home Theater Surround Sound System – Dolb…
The Enclave CineHome II is the perfect home theater system for those who want the best sound quality out there. It features Dolby, DTS, and 8-inch subwoofer technology that are all certified for use in the home. This system also includes a 5 custom speakers that can be programmed to work together to create a surround sound experience. The enclave cinehome ii also includes the cinehub transmitter so you can control the system from anywhere in the house.
- THE SOUND OF AFFORDABLE LUXURY – The Enclave CineHome II is an affordable luxury with premium quality sound. This plug-and-play surround sound system delivers immersive surround sound and sets up in minutes, with no AVR or WiFi required.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED – This system includes an Enclave CineHub wireless transmitter, 5 custom-designed & tuned active speakers, an 8-inch wireless subwoofer, an HDMI cable, power cords, a quick start guide, and a remote control.
- PLUG & PLAY SETUP – The CineHub is equipped with ARC for a simple setup process. Connect the HDMI cable provided to the ARC port of your TV, ensure the sound output is set to HDMI ARC, and you’re done!
- DOLBY & DTS AUDIO – Hear cinema-like surround sound with Dolby Audio and DTS encoding technologies, even from stereo signals. Experience your favorite shows and movies how the director intended, with clear vocals and rich, room-filling sound.
- ALL ABOUT THE BASS – To maximize your bass experience, simply add additional subwoofers to your CineHome II system. This will also even out any dead spots across your listening space.
Klipsch Black Reference Theater Pack 5.1 Surround Sound System
The Klipsch Black Reference Theater Pack 5.1 Surround Sound System is perfect for those who want the best sound quality possible. This system includes a 5.1 Surround Sound system with up to 20 million voice and audio samples. It also includes a Klipsch THX-10 driver that provides perfect forround sound quality.
- The Klipsch reference theater pack delivers a superior acoustic performance while keeping an incredibly minimal footprint
- Klipsch’s exclusive Tractrix Horn technology and aluminum Tweeters deliver the cleanest, most natural sound possible. The down-firing wireless subwoofer is designed to deliver room-filling low frequencies without requiring too much floor space
- To complement the easy placement of the wireless subwoofer, each satellite speaker has a keyhole mount and a threaded insert for maximum mounting flexibility
- The reference theater pack brings the Klipsch cinematic sound into your home with an incredibly minimal footprint
Nakamichi Shockwafe Elite 7.2.4 Channel 800W Dolby Atmos/DTS:X Soundbar with Dual 8” Subwo…
The Nakamichi Shockwafe Elite 7.2.4 Channel 800W Dolby Atmos/DTS:X Soundbar with Dual 8” Subwoofers (Wireless) & 2 Rear Surround Speakers is the perfect way to experience all that Nakamichi has to offer in a sound bar. With its true 360° cinema sound and room-shaking bass, the Nakamichi Shockwafe Elite 7.2.4 Channel 800W Dolby Atmos/DTS:X Soundbar is perfect for any room that needs to be heard in its entirety. With this sound bar, you can easily luxury in in all the music you need and want to listen to. Whether you’re watching a movie or listening to music, the Nakamichi Shockwafe Elite 7.2.4 Channel 800W Dolby Atmos/DTS:X Soundbar is sure to give you the experience you need and desires.
- Transform your living room into a premium cinema within minutes. Experience deep, room-filling bass with the industry’s only Dual Wireless Subwoofers and True 360° 7.2 channel surround sound with the Soundbar + Two Rear Surround Speakers. Discover what you have been missing from movies, music and games and step into the future of home theater. Created with the same DNA as our flagship Shockwafe Ultra 9.2.4 SSE, Winner of the best Dolby Atmos Soundbar Battle (hosted by Brian Tong, Ex Cnet host)
- Our DUAL 8″ WIRELESS SUBWOOFERS (industry’s first!) produce ground-shaking rumbles that you will hear and feel from anywhere in your living room. They merge to distribute adrenaline-pumping bass effects evenly throughout the room with zero localization. Altogether, the sound bar with subwoofers unleash cinema-level volumes without a trace of distortion, replicating the perfect cinema experience. Agreed among experts, TWO subwoofers are a must for ultimate home theaters.
- TWO 2-WAY REAR SPEAKERS (industry’s first!) produce spacious and dynamic surround sound. Each of them (connected to sub via RCA wires) is constructed with a tweeter that reproduces high frequencies with captivating clarity, and a full-range driver that delivers surround effects with power and precision. Simply put, the surround sound performance from simulated/virtual 2.1 or other 5.1 channel surround soundbars does not come anywhere close to this.
- Experience a whole new level of surround performance with our exclusive Spatial Surround Elevation SSE Technology. Featuring 3 advanced audio processing engines working in harmony to enhance directionality, enlarge spaciousness and unlock extra details of any audio soundtrack. Envelop your home theater with up to 7.2.4 channels of Dolby Atmos or DTS:X moving audio that flows all around you. Unleash the full dynamics of your audio experience with 106dB of room-filling sound.
- All units sold since Aug ’19 can receive Dolby Atmos surround via TV’s eARC when streaming with TV’s smart apps like Netflix (Note: not all TVs can output Atmos. Refer to your TV brand’s audio output specs). Enjoy advanced connectivity with Dolby Vision, 4K UHD pass-thru and High Dynamic Range (HDR). Connect up to 6 devices via 1 HDMI ARC, 3 HDMI, 1 Optical and 1 Coaxial inputs. The 52-key backlit remote allows seamless control of sources, DSP modes, individual channel and room size optimization
Polk Audio MagniFi Max SR Home Theater Surround Sound Bar | Works with 4K & HD TVs | HDMI,…
The Polk Audio MagniFi Max SR Home Theater Surround Sound Bar is perfect for using with 4K & HD TVs. It features black finish and is backed by a 2-year warranty. It includes a surround sound bar speaker and an optical subwoofer. It can be used with two speakers and has a wireless subwoofer for stability.
- BIGGER, MORE DYNAMIC SOUND – Packed inside this slim and sleek sound bar 7 powerful drivers and tweeters produce exceptionally clear sound, more superior than any traditional sound bar
- INCLUDES PLUG AND PLAY WIRELESS SUBWOOFER & TWO WIRELESS SPEAKERS, which are instantly recognized by the sound bar the moment you power them on. The sub supports an 8” downward firing driver and the wall mountable speakers each have a 3″ full range driver
- EXPERIENCE TRUE 5.1 WIRELESS SURROUND SOUND WITH POLK’S PATENTED SDA AUDIO TECHNOLOGY that creates an expansive surround stage & detailed stereo image delivering a room-filling listening experience, the same as what you would get in a concert or theater
- Polk’s exclusive Voice Adjust Technology even lets you INDEPENDENTLY CONTROL VOICE LEVELS maximizing sound clarity and minimizing voice delays and muzzled sounds. Equipped with INDEPENDENT MODES FOR MOVIES, MUSIC, AND SPORTS, it delivers balanced sound clarity so that hear every word, making your movie, sports and music experience exquisite
- ENDLESS CONNECTION OPTIONS – 3 HDMI Inputs (HDCP 2.2 compliant), 1 HDMI-ARC output, an Optical port for Blu-Ray players & set-top box, an Aux Analog input (3.5mm) for any non-digital device, plus Bluetooth, USB and Internet connectivity
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC with GOOGLE CHROMECAST from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible Android devices for a multi room system. You can now cast your favorite music tracks to your sound bar and enjoy unlimited playback using services like Pandora, Spotify and others. Connect to a host of smart devices, TV, speakers and enjoy high quality sound instantly
- Peak Power: 400W (Sound Bar: 180W, Subwoofer: 160W, Surrounds: 60W)
Polk Audio MagniFi Mini Home Theater Surround Sound Bar | Works with 4K and HD TVs | Compa…
Polk Audio’s MagniFi Home Theater Surround Sound Bar is the perfect way to improve your home theater experience. With Polk Audio’s big sound card, you’ll be able to experience big sound on your 4K or HD TV. The subwoofer included in the bar makes it ready for the big screen.
- SMALL SIZE, BIG SOUND – Packed in its compact design is a collection of powerful drivers and tweeters, which produce exceptionally clear sound. At only a little over a foot long, these sound bars are a must-have if you have space limitations for your home theater system
- EXPERIENCE IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND WITH POLK’s PATENTED SDA AUDIO TECHNOLOGY and 5.1 Dolby Digital coding. The INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER fills your living room, bedroom, or media room with multi-dimensional surround sound
- Polk’s exclusive Voice Adjust Technology even lets you INDEPENDENTLY CONTROL VOICE LEVELS maximizing sound clarity and minimizing voice delays and muzzled sounds. Equipped with INDEPENDENT MODES FOR MOVIES, MUSIC, AND SPORTS, it delivers balanced sound clarity so that you hear every word, making your movie, sports and music experience absolutely exquisite
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC with GOOGLE CAST from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible Android devices for a multi-room system. Cast your favorite music tracks to your sound bar via streaming services like Pandora, Spotify and others
- QUICKLY AND EASILY SETUP THE SOUNDBAR SYSTEM IN MINUTES using the included HDMI and optical cables, the Google Home app on your Android or iOS devices
Yamaha YHT-4950U 4K Ultra HD 5.1-Channel Home Theater System with Bluetooth
The Yamaha YHT-4950U 4K Ultra HD 5.1-Channel Home Theater System with Bluetooth is the perfect way to expand your home theater experience. This system includes 4K Ultra HD resolution, 5.1-channel sound, and a wide range of features to make watching movies and games easy and fun. With its built-in speaker and Bluetooth technology, this system can be used with your favorite audio player to make your favorite movies and games happen.
- Your purchase includes: 1 AV receiver, 5 speakers, 1 Sub-Woofer and Speaker wire
- Dimensions: AV Receiver – 17” W x 6” H x 12” D | Four Speakers (each) – 4” W x 6” H x 4” D | Center speaker – 10” W x 4” H x 4” D | Subwoofer – 11” W x 11” H x 13” D
- Technical specs: HDMI – 4 | Standby Power Consumption – ≤ 0.2 W | Frequency Response – 28Hz/25kHz
- Bluetooth for streaming all your favorite music and podcasts. No wireless functionality
- Easy setup with Yamaha YPAO room optimization and flexible speaker placement options, including virtual cinema front
Platin Milan 5.1 Surround Sound System – Wireless Home Theater System for Smart TVs – WiSA…
The Platin Milan 5.1 Surround Sound System is a wireless home theater system for smart TVs that features a built-in Surround Sound system and a WiSA Transmitter included. The system can act as a sound for your smart TVs, providing them with a perfect sound experience.
- SUPERIOR DYNAMIC QUALITY | Milan delivers 5.1 surround sound using uncompressed 24-bit 48 kHz audio signal (Milan delivers 3.1 sound using uncompressed 24-bit 48 kHz audio signal), far beyond Bluetooth capabilities. The SoundSend transmitter decodes theatrical audio formats, such as Dolby HD and Dolby Atmos.
- ULTRA-COMPACT DESIGN | Milan speakers are designed to save space and blend in with any decor for a 360-degree immersive home theater experience. Perfect for any room of the house, and great for apartment living too!
- WiSA CERTIFIED | All Milan components are WiSA Certified—they meet the highest globally-recognized standards for wireless speaker systems, ensuring superior performance, reliability, and interoperability.
- SIMPLE SETUP | Plug Milan speakers and SoundSend into power outlets and connect SoundSend to your Smart TV. SoundSend does the rest: it identifies and assigns channels to the speakers automatically, using an independent wireless network dedicated to your Milan system.
- EASY TO OPERATE | Adjust volume with your TV remote or with the SoundSend app (iOS and Android). Calibrate your sound around a designated sweet spot in the room, using the exclusive My Zone feature.
Best Home Theater System Wireless – Buying Guide
Cost is one of the first things people think about when buying the best home theater system wireless. However, it’s always worth shopping around to see how much different home theater system wirelesses are priced.
The price of a home theater system wireless may differ depending on where you buy it, whether it has any features and the quality and durability of the materials used in its construction. That said, a more durable material may offer more value for your money, so it’s worth considering.
This refers to the amount of money you should expect to spend on the best home theater system wireless. It’s important to know what to look for in a home theater system wireless before you buy. For example, does the company have a good history of providing top-quality products?
Is it possible for them to provide you with a trial? And if so, how long will that last? If you’re looking at a high-end brand, make sure they are willing to stand behind their product. This is not always the case, so read the fine print carefully before you commit to any type of purchase.
When it comes to shopping for the best home theater system wireless, durability is a major concern. In fact, it’s almost a must have. This is especially true if you’re looking to invest in a new home theater system wireless, which will likely be an expensive purchase.
For a quality home theater system wireless, it’s essential to know how long its lifespan will be. In addition, you want to make sure they have good warranties, are made with quality materials, and are constructed well.
Specifications are one of the most important things to consider when buying any product. They can make or break a product, as they can be one of the biggest reasons to purchase or avoid a particular model.
You don’t want to find out after the fact that the home theater system wireless you purchased didn’t have enough support or wasn’t durable enough to last you for several years.
Before you decide on a home theater system wireless, it’s important to pay close attention to the home theater system wireless’s specifications.
When buying anything online, it’s important to know how well customers rate a product. You can easily find this information online, so it’s a good idea to take advantage of this when comparing home theater system wirelesses.
It’s also important to note that customer reviews are different from expert or professional ratings. Customer ratings are usually available for free at the website, so there’s no reason not to check out what people say about their experiences with the home theater system wireless.
When it comes to buying a home theater system wireless, design is a fact. That’s because if it doesn’t look good, your home theater system wireless will probably feel uncomfortable, too.
There are many options when it comes to home theater system wireless design, ranging from simple to very elaborate. Always choose the best design you love.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to home theater system wireless
1. What is a home theater system that uses a wireless connections to send and receive video?
A home theater system that uses a wireless connections to send and receive video is a set up that needs to be completed before you can watch your video on a screen. This system can be a piece that you buy or something that you may already have in your home. It is a great system for those who want to add a new level of excitement and excitement in their home life.
2. What is the best wireless home theater system?
There are many different wireless home theater systems on the market, but we recommend you check out what the best option is for you. It is important to find a system that is easy to use and is good for your home as well as the movies and games you and your family enjoys.
3. What are some tips for setting up a wireless home theater system
1. Get a good quality TV if you want to watch movies and TV shows through the home theater system. 2. Get a good sound system. 3. Get a good network connection. 4. Get a good cable or satellite TV subscription. 5. Get a good home cinema software program. 6. Get a good home cinema app. 7. Get a good home cinema sound system.
Asking yourself these questions can help you determine whether or not a home theater system wireless is good for you.
How often do I use my home theater system wireless?
Does the home theater system wireless fit my needs?
How much money am I willing to spend?
Does the model appeal to me aesthetically?
Does the home theater system wireless feel like it’s durable and/or long lasting?
What is the best home theater system wireless for my budget?
What do the reviews say about this product?
How much will this product cost me over time?
What benefits are there with buying this product?
There are many different types of home theater system wireless and depending on the type you choose, you may find different needs and ways to provide these needs. Some people may choose to use a wireless home theater system because they feel it is the best way to avoid having to carry around additional equipment and because it is the most efficient way to use all the devices available. Others may prefer wired home theater systems and want them to work together, but need them to be separate items. Some people choose to go with a different home theater system for different reasons.